The boys (mostly Jonah) have been making different marble run structures over the past couple of years, but they found a new one this past week and had to have a picture. It may not be their most elaborate one but it definitely was a good one. Way to go guys! And it worked perfectly.
Jonah is really detail orientated when it comes to these things. He loves to "make things work." I guess that is why he is obsessed with the Discovery Channel, he is always "discovering" new things. :)
4 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed, Jonah. And Jacob's excited face is making me smile.
What a cool toy. Where did you get that? They couldn't be more proud. Too cute!!
sweet system Jonah! We saw him, Jacob and Dustin on "Little People, big world. Jacob had thee cutest smile ever. It made me miss you guys so much. Such a cute family.
That is so creative! I am LOVING that smile on Jacob's face!
Post a Comment