On request of my mom, who watched some creapy thing about blog stalkers this week on the news, we have decided to go private. If you know anyone who I didn't contact that want to read our blog just tell them to email me and I would be happy to set them up with a "Special Invitation." Yes I am sure you all feel blessed to be invited on this list and you should be :) Just kidding. Hope all is going well with you fellow bloggers. Keep on posting!
2 comments:
Megan everyone is going private. It makes me wonder if I should. What did your mom see?
OK, go private.
First of all, I think I would lose a lot of people (family and friends) who don't have Google accounts that like to read my blog. They love being able to keep up with my family.
Second, the "stalking" was done by a family member. When the news started the piece on "The Dangers of Blogging," I knew immediately that it had to be someone in that person's family.
I've thought a lot about it lately, and I've decided to stay public. Just wanted to give you my two cents on the matter.
Love you!!
Post a Comment