We are trying to do some fun things before we leave Portland. So on Saturday we went to the Saturday Market in down town Portland with our friends the Jarvis's. I can't believe we had never been before. This definitely would have been a "must do" when we had visitors come into town.
Portland Saturday Market is the largest continually running open air crafts market in the U.S.. Everything there is homemade- it's so fun to see the creativity and talent that so many people here have. It is always a cultural experience, with the people, food, music and live performers. We had the BEST Greek sandwich, and they had some of the cutest most unique clothing. I could have stayed forever, especially if I had more money and no young boys :). (Andrea does this journaling seem familiar? If you didn't notice I copywrited your blog. Thanks.)
Jacob spent most of the time dragging on the ground. He is smiling here, but he was so stubborn while we were at the market.
No comments:
Post a Comment