Savannah was so excited to go to school. She loved her new school clothes and loved to model in them even more. The number one is for the first day of school, which was yesterday.
Once we got to school it was a little more difficult. She didn't get to choose where she sat and was disappointed that she was surrounded by boys. After a few tears and a little comfort from mom, she was able to give this smile. Don't worry she came home glowing and loving school!
4 comments:
She looks adorable! I love the Prep School line. The argyle sweater dress is one of my favorite pieces. That's cute she cried about being surrounded by boys... I probably would have too. So, I know you ran a 1/2 marathon and I want some tips. I'm running probably two next spring and am trying to get ready for them. So, let's hear it. ;) Hope you guys are doing well.
She's oh-so-very cute! Way to go Savannah!
oh savannah you are such a cutie! chloe and addie say "hello"!
Savannah looks so old. She is such a big girl. Annie still talks about her and loves her "perfume."
Post a Comment