Jonah's first day of school was yesterday. He was so excited to ride the bus. We are in a walk zone because we live so close to the school, but they allow the kindergartners to ride on their way. Savannah was very jealous and Jonah is happy to rub it in. Dustin and I had to also go to the school to make sure he got there, and then were told by Jonah to leave.
He loves his teacher and school, but man he was one tired grouch walking home from school. He tried to lay down on a few random lawns and was upset that I didn't bring his bike. Don't worry after day two he is doing much better, and now I know to have a snack ready for him when I pick him up :)
2 comments:
What a cutie. My kids are dying to ride the bus too. I can't believe Jonah is in Kindergarten...so big!
It is probably crazy when they start going to school! I CAN wait for Pete to start, he is already growing so quick, Crazy how time flies! You kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment