Last week Dustin took Savannah on our ward Daddy Daughter Date. They went camping overnight to Trask River. On there way to the campout they stopped at the Cheese Factory in Tillimook to do the tour and eat dinner and ice cream. Once they got to camp Savannah played with some other friends in the ward, cooked marshmellows and answered questions for peanut butter cups (Savannah's favorite part of the night).
The next day they played down by the river.
Stood on these posts where Dustin had them wave to absolutely nothing, to make the picture look fun.
Set up a camp on the empty post for some catapillars (Pearl and Inchie),
And then finally she and Dustin went to the Tillimook Airplane Museum before returning home.
I got all the information from Savannah as she helped me journal this for the blog. Maybe if Dustin ever gets a chance he will add to the entry, but at this time I highly doubt it, being that he really doesn't have a free second in his day. I saw him at 11pm right before bed last night :) At least he got to go on the adventure and have a blast with Savannah.
2 comments:
Savannah is looking so much like you Megan! She is beautiful. I can't believe how grown up she is.
Sorry about your lack of time with Dustin. I'm sure that's hard.
Mark and Jessie had fun too, I am glad they got to go. It was nice just hanging out with Curren too, I think one on one time with the kids needs to happen more often.
I am sorry Dustin is gone so much, I totally understand. Call me anytime :)
Post a Comment