We celebrated Savannah's 8th birthday last week. On her birthday she opened gifts from the famiy. She got a lot of gifts she really loved including a bike (from Abby and Pappy), an Indian Doll and jewelry (Nana and Papa), clothes (us and Aunt Julie), make-up and petshops(cousin Kate), the Kit Movie(Aunt Julie), and hair glitter. Thank you everyone!
This was her response to Jonah giving her the Hannah Montana hair glitter that he picked out and paid for with his own money. Too Cute!
She invited 9 of her closest friends over for a pajama party (Caralyn, Lily, Alanha, Sam, Karah, Angelica, Emma, Alissa, and Alexa) and got a lot more toys (A Webkin, Pixos, a robe, stuffed animals, clothes, petshops, coloring stuff, and a jewelry box). I think it was Christmas.
On a different note, I was thinking this party would be nice and calm like Savannah usually is. I was wrong. I got a HUGE eye opening to the world of girls. I have never seen such a thing. The screaming was so loud for so long that Jonah asked if he could leave. I have to admit it was quite comical.
Overall Savannah said it was her best Birthday ever and she had a blast. Really that is all that matters.
Just in case you wanted to hear some of the noise. (Obviously they didn't love so much noise because they all covered their own ears.) :)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Savannah, looked like you had an awesome birthday party!
Love Chloe, Addie, Elsie
Happy Birthday Savannah! Way to go Megan for braving all those girls for a party. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment