Monday, November 03, 2008

End of the Sports Season

Each of our kids were involved in some type of sport this fall and it is time to say good by to our endless running around of getting them to practices and games.

Jacob just finished his T-Ball class over at the Recreation Department. This was so much fun to go watch. He was so excited to be apart of something and never stopped smiling during the class.


He didn't have the best cordination, but he definitely had the best attitude.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next is Jonah: Man what an athlete. He ended his soccer season like a champ. I was amazed to see the growth and improvement in his game.

This is a picture where I asked if I could take a "head shot." He was happy to do that for me, but I am sure he was wondering why I would want that for a picture. What a great head.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Savannah: She has done incredibly well this year. Her coach thinks that if she really loves the game she is good enough to put on a higher level of play.

We have a lot of video of her playing soccer, but here are some pictures from the end of the year party at Costa Vida.
Savannah "worked" that night as you can see she is in Costa Vida Uniform. Here she is with Coach Mychal and Coach Joe. She was a little goofy trying to win her friends over while she was getting her trophy.

2 comments:

Kim said...

How fun! I bet you're ready for it all to be over though. Your kids are getting so big!

Brenna LaPray said...

Your boys are so cute and why does Savannah remind me of you while up there in the spot light!!! What a cute girl!