Savannah had her last day of school on Thursday. She walked in the door and I asked her if she was so excited to start Summer Break and she broke into tears. She said she wanted to go back to see her teacher Miss. Berry. Miss. Berry is moving to another state to be by family, and so she won't be teaching at Savannah's school anymore. This was absolutely devistating to Savannah. She sobbed for about 30 minutes before she could calm down enough to go get lunch with me and her brothers to celebrate this big day. She is such a sensitive little bug. Anyway here is a picture of Savannah and Miss. Berry on the last day of school.
1 comment:
So sweet! I can't believe how big she is getting! By the way, I notice she is sporting the ice cream social line from our favorite store (yes, I'm getting addicted too!) I have gymbobucks ready to go next month. :)
Also, congrats again for your race. I'm hoping to do the SL half next year. If I could get even remotely close to your time I would be thrilled. You're amazing!
Post a Comment