HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
Well I am not going to write a sappy letter on this blog, because that is for my private blog. But I do want Dustin to know what a great father he is to our children. In his busy schedule he is always trying to find time to be with the kids. Even if it is having Savannah come work at the restaurant, or taking Jonah to do door hangers, he finds time for them. He would do anything for us and he does everything he can for us. He even forgives my sometimes pathetic behaviors when I really don't deserve it. Anyway I am starting to go to deep, but you should see the other blog. So lets just let it be said that I don't know of a better Dad for my children, and I am so grateful for him.
3 comments:
That second picture is classic - you should frame it. Happy Father's Day, Dustin!
I love the pics! The last one is definitely a fram-er. By the way... holy cow woman, a HALF MARATHON?! You are superwoman. I can't believe you came in at 2 hours (that last minute doesn't count!) You're amazing, and you look it too.
Also, I bought my software on eBay from a girl in Highland (I saw she has another one listed.) I bought it for about $47 including shipping. I saw it for $89 at Roberts and decided to go the cheaper route. Anyway, you will have to let me know how you like it.
I love that last picture! What a cute family you have. You've made me curious. . . what is this other blog? You are amazing - I can hardly keep up one blog and you've got TWO???
Post a Comment