So I really didn't know about these things before I did it, and now I am a true nonbeliever of the look-alike meter. I don't really know where Savannah and Jacob rest, but Jonah, He is an exact replica of Dustin. Let me know what you think. Maybe you will change my mind, but I doubt it.
4 comments:
I love this! I'm going to go try it right now. I have to agree with you though; I definitely see a carbon copy of Dustin in Jonah....
Seriously...maybe you didn't use good enough pictures. I thought it did a good job with my two kids. I'm sorry, what a hoax!!
Yeah maybe you should have used different pictures. I saw the picture you had printed of Jonah and Dustin when Dustin was a kid, they look the same. I think unless you use straight on pictures with nothing else in them it isnt that great of a judge.
I'm going to have to agree with everyone else - I think it was the pictures or the Look-a-like Meter is off. Won't stop me from doing it as well, however...
Post a Comment