Mother's Day
About one week ago Savannah was talking to Dustin about what to get me for Mother's Day. She told him "Well you know Mom loves looking at pictures of dogs (I'm still a little confused on this, but so cute.), I thought I could make a picture frame and give her a picture of a dog." She gave Dustin a shopping list for craft items and together they were all able to surprise me with some wonderful gifts. Savannah made me a 3D card along with the frame, Jonah made me some candy cane pipe cleaners and Jacob colored on their pictures. It was great!
Savannah also made a card at church that answers questions so I have them below. So cute.
- My favorite way to spend time with my Mom is . . . Shopping
- My favorite meal that my Mom makes is . . . Soy Chicken
- My favorite place to go with my Mom is . . . Petecyerr (to get a pedicure)
- My Mom's favorite game is . . . Chinees (Chinese) Jump Rope
- My Mom's favorite saying is . . . I love you.
- My favorite dress that my Mom wears is . . .Wedding Dress
- My Mom's favorite song is . . . A Childs Prerr (A Child's Prayer)
- My Mom's favorite activity is . . . Card Making
- My favorite memory of my mom is . . . She bot me a slerpee (bought me a Slurpee)- which I did one time months ago, I guess I better do it more often, I didn't know she loved it so much.
- Top reasons I love my Mom . . . Shes prety (pretty) and Shes reley (really) cute.
- Main reason I know my Mom loves me . . . She says it.
I sure love my kids and feel so blessed to be a Mom. Thanks Dustin for the yummy Salmon, potatoes, and Strawberry Shortcake and for taking care of me all day today. I love you Mom and Sue, and I hope you had a truly wonderful Mother's Day.
3 comments:
I love the gifts the kids made and the Savannah's list, so thoughtful and cute. Sounds like you had a good Mom's Day!
That is so cute! Those are the best gifts you can get!
That was adorable. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I saw a Costa Vida just a few miles from our house the other day and thought of you guys. I hope you're happy and doing well. I agree with you, Whitney is a cutie. Give her a hug for me. :)
Post a Comment