Friday, May 16, 2008

Jonah's Birthday Party
May 16, 2008

He wanted to have a "Hot Wheels Fiesta," but we opted for Hot Wheels with a pinata (and of course Savannah had to say it wasn't a Hot Wheels pinata but a Batman one). A car is a car right?

Natalie, Lily, Savannah, Jonah, Alex, Bailey and Camille all had a great time.
Jonah loved all of his presents - Cars, Lego's, games, books, a disk launcher from friends, and the lovely basketball attire he is wearing he picked out. I tried for khaki shorts and a t-shirt, but he loves easy to pull on shorts and tanks, man I am nice for letting him have it.
The final guest invited was Jacob, who is now on day five of throwing up. Every time I leave him for a moment he is laying on the hardwood floors moaning. I even found him asleep on the floor and had to put him in his bed. I'm not sure why he isn't liking the couch? Poor guy.

4 comments:

lawtrix said...

Happy Birthday Jonah!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

Happy Birthday Jonah! Poor jacob, that is so sad! Hope he gets better soon

Brenna LaPray said...

Megan, Thank you for your sweet comments. I can't wait to see you this summer. Jonah is all boy isn't he. He's too cute! Poor Jacob. I hope he is feeling better. I'll keep in touch.

Michelle C. said...

Happy Birthday, little man. I think a "Hot Wheels Fiesta" sounds like a fun party.

What's wrong with Jacob? Poor guy.