GAK
Back in March I got a recipe for Gak that my sister-in-law Michelle gave me. She said it entertained her kids for hours. I was a little skeptical, especially since Jonah has issues with getting his hands dirty, sticky or anything, but it has been rainy here for so long that the kids needed something different to do. So we gave it a try. No kidding they played for 3 hours straight, and then wanted to play with it again that night. Thank you Michelle!
4 comments:
awesome! you should post the recipe, I want to know what it is! I bet Keegan would love it - anything to do on a rainy day!!
It's about time for a new post. I am so proud of you for making Gak. And I love seeing pictures of your house. So cute!
megan! I miss you guys a ton! tell everybody that I love them!
You do need to post that recipe. I'm all for ANYTHING that would make my kids sit still for even 1/4 that long!
Post a Comment