GIRLS WEEKEND- (Feb. 21-24)Do I have a great family, or am I just a great manipulator? Well a few weeks ago I saw flights to Portland for $59 each way. I immediately called Mom to let her know and then told her to let the other gals in the family know about this opportunity they couldn't miss out on. I mean they got to share bunk beds (courtesy of Jonah and Savannah) and even got a blow up mattress. Am I nice or what? Anyhow they somehow found it in their busy schedules to come see a lost and lonely sister. (Unfortunately Jen and Angie couldn't make it and were missed. Next time guys.)
We had a great time shopping and hanging out till early in the morning. In fact, we all bought some beautiful Japanese river rocks for about $5 . The thing is that you can probably only find these kinds of rocks at the Portland Crate and Barrel. Right Mom?
Well I can't thank my sisters and Mom enough and I couldn't love them anymore. I just wish they would all like to move here and then everything would be great.
So heads up to anyone wanting to come visit. We have deluxe accommodations at our always open home. So start looking for great flights and come see us.
8 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I bet you were so so glad to have visitors. I hope we can come visit one of these days. By the way, I tagged you. You have to check my blog for details and then do the same on yours.
Sounds like fun. What a nice family to come visit you. If only we were all that nice. Only kidding. We are dying to come see you guys.
we will be on our way to visit once chloe is able to come so start pumping up that matress cause we hope it will be soon!
Yes, that is the Lemonade cake that I've made for the fam. So easy and delish.
your family is SO cute!! Here is fair warning: I am adding you to my blog :-) feel free to do the same! thebeattiebunch(dot)blogspot(dot)com
I can definitely see a family resemblance! I'm glad you had a nice visit. Was this the first time they have been out to see you? Did they like your house? It's beautiful! Are you all done painting, decorating, and landscaping? We are years away from being done with our place. Not enough time or money!
Megan, this is Melissa (Pearson) Miller. I have no idea how I found your blog...I was blog hopping as saw Cochran and figured it had the be the same Cochran's that I know. Low and behold it's you!
I have my blog set on private because I had a creepy man looking at it and leaving comments. You are more than welcome to see my blog, just send me your email address (send to melissamiller76@msn.com).
I have found a few people from high school! I love blogging it is so much fun to stay in contact with people! Have a good one!
Melissa
Megan your a slacker update, update, update! Tell Dust that Eric Pope says hi. We saw him and Laurie at Costco tonight.
Melissa - This is Corey, Dustins bro. I see you at Mama Chus all the time. I will say hi next time.
Post a Comment