Hey Meg. I'm so excited that you are up and going in the blog world again. I'm putting a link on my blog to your blog if you don't mind. It will be fun to see what is going on in your neck of the woods. Coming to Utah anytime soon?
Yeah! We are glad you updated your blog chloe is going to love seeing savannah and reading about what she is doing! You are a great friend we miss and love you!
Megan, I found your blog through Katie's. Anyway, it's great to see pictures of your kids! It sounds like everything is going well for you, but we sure miss having you here!
5 comments:
Yeah!!! I'm so proud of you. I am going to love keeping track of you.
Hey Meg. I'm so excited that you are up and going in the blog world again. I'm putting a link on my blog to your blog if you don't mind. It will be fun to see what is going on in your neck of the woods. Coming to Utah anytime soon?
Yeah! We are glad you updated your blog chloe is going to love seeing savannah and reading about what she is doing! You are a great friend we miss and love you!
Megan, I found your blog through Katie's. Anyway, it's great to see pictures of your kids! It sounds like everything is going well for you, but we sure miss having you here!
Hi Guys,
So nice to see what you are up to! We keep watching airfare deals to Portland. We want to come visit so bad.
xoxo
N & T
Post a Comment