Mother's Day was great! I don't have any pictures, but lots of good memories. First my wonderful husband and beautiful kids woke me up bright and early to a delicious breakfast of Crepes and fresh fruit. Seriously it was the best meal ever! We have never made them and Dustin figured it all out by himself. (I was lucky too because there was leftover batter, so I got turkey and cheese crepes after church).
The kids had made me cards and homemade gifts. A picture and notebook from Savannah, a coupon book from Jonah and a cute card saying "I love you more than Chocolate" from Jacob. Dustin got me flowers and a gift card from Motherhood Maternity. Yep! Here is the official announcement for fellow friends. . . I am prego. And yes I am very excited! Due Date November 15th and yes I am already fat. :)
Sunday afternoon we went to my sister Stacy's to get together with the Murphy Gang. So much fun to hang out, eat, and celebrate our wonderful Mom. I love you Mom!
Monday Corey and Michelle had us over to celebrate our other wonderful Mom, Nana. My mind was lost and I left her gift at home. Nice. Luckily she still knows how much we love her and I got the gift to her after the yummy Panini dinner.
Happy Mother's Day everyone! Hope yours was as good as mine!
5 comments:
So happy for you!!!! Congratulations!! That is the best news ever and no you are not fat! Love ya. :)
Congrats Megan! So happy for you guys! AND. . . I'm seriously doubting the fat thing!
Yay Megan!! Congratulations! That's soooo awesome!
Miss you!
So I don't check blogs for a while and I miss a big, wonderful announcement...Congratulations!
Really Megan...I have to find out you're prego from you blog and even a month after you posted it.:(
I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats! We really need to get together soon. Take care.
Post a Comment