Mexico, Belize and Grand Cayman Oh My
For Christmas this year my wonderful parents (Abby and Pappy) gave each couple in the family a cruise. We had so much fun. I wish I could post the 300+ pictures, but I won't. On the ship we had a blast surfing, eating, rock climbing, playing dodge ball, eating, laying out, doing karaoke, eating, laughing, going to shows and did I say eating.
Costa Maya: Shopping, riding the wave runners, eating, swimming, getting $20/hr massages and laying on the beach.
Belize: Zip line/repel course and cave tubing in the rain forest, and barely making it back to the ship before leaving port.
Cozumel: Renting scooters to ride the island, snorkeling, eating and laying out.
Grand Cayman: Sting Ray City, snorkeling, eating, shopping and laying out.
So many stories, so many laughs, and so much fun! Thanks Mom and Dad!

5 comments:
Your cruise looks like it was so much fun (I've enjoyed seeing more of the great pics on Facebook)!
How much fun!! You look so tan! How fun that you get to do that with your family! Can't wait to see you this summer! :)
How fun!!! I am hoping I can talk Kasey into going on a cruise someday~ maybe if they have a wave rider he gets to use 24/7??? You look great... so tan too- I'm nearly see through I'm so pale, guess that's what ya get for living in Oregon.
Your Cruise looks like so much fun! What a great gift to share with your siblings. I love all the new pics, especially our "high school date dance picture" at the end!! Although I love nothing more than getting together with my old friends.
that looks like soooooo much fun!!!
Post a Comment