Jacob had his best friends (or cousins - Porter, Jessie and Cooper) come to his party at Chucky Cheese. They had a great time putting tokens into the machines and walking away.
Labor Day Weekend - Fish Lake and Koosherem
We packed two trips into one on this fabulous weekend. We planned for camping with Julie at Fish Lake. Had a blast! Julie bought us these great hats that we all love. Dustin and I forgot the tent so we made one out of the back of the car - wish I had a picture. The kids slept with Julie in the camper. I'm guessing she did not get much sleep. Sorry Jules!
During the weekend the Cochran cousins came up to be with us. The kids caught (found) this great fish at the lake.
Then we all spent a day down at Koosherem at Nana's and Uncle Ell's place. Ell let us play with the animals and he took us on a great wagon ride. Good times! (Unfortunately Jonah is allergic to all animals. So if you ever see pictures of him around animals you will see that his eyes are always swollen. Poor kid. Good thing he recovers quick!)
Girls Trip to Vegas!



We stayed two more nights in St. George and relaxed by the pool, stayed up late and again ate yummy food. This is a picture of Lindsay at our stop in Beaver on our drive home. Yes she was intoxicated from our trip. Seriously we NEVER stopped laughing the whole trip. Ahhh to be twelve again. Thanks Mom for so much fun!
Abby planned for a girls trip. That's right. . . No husbands! No kids! No Worries! We stayed at Caesar's Palace, went to the Donny and Marie Show, did LOTS of shopping, ate at lots of yummy restaurants, stayed up super late and laughed harder than I can ever remember doing.

This is a pose we thought would be really great! I think I was the only one thinking I was real funny. (At the D & M show - "W.E. - Whatever")
We stayed two more nights in St. George and relaxed by the pool, stayed up late and again ate yummy food. This is a picture of Lindsay at our stop in Beaver on our drive home. Yes she was intoxicated from our trip. Seriously we NEVER stopped laughing the whole trip. Ahhh to be twelve again. Thanks Mom for so much fun!
1 comment:
man, you've been busy!! How fun! That is so nice of you to donate your hair Savannah, I tried but I can't grow my hair as long as you! Wow that was long! I am glad you are well, sorry it has been a while since we've called or gotten together, hopefully soon. Love you guys
Post a Comment