The night before we went to Utah we decided to have a family sleepover. We made our biggest fort to date and had a great time watching videos. The good news was that we only had to remake it one time :)
I'm sorry to hear about your buisness. I'm sure things will work out for you regardless. I really hope you move back to Utah. We miss you here. I don't think we've had a Christmas party since you left. Good luck!!
4 comments:
Now THAT is impressive! I never mind the fort setting up but taking it down is never pleasant!
I'm sorry to hear about your buisness. I'm sure things will work out for you regardless. I really hope you move back to Utah. We miss you here. I don't think we've had a Christmas party since you left. Good luck!!
Okay... WOW! How the heck did you guys manage to do that? Your family is in our prayers. Hope things are looking up.
Just wanted to say hi...and remind you that you guys rule.
Post a Comment