Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 10th-12th

The Happiest Place On Earth

I had to remind a couple of cranky people at Disneyland of this. Seriously I did. Anyway we had such a great time. We stayed at the Candy Cane Inn, right next to the park. It was such a cute Inn with a great pool and so close. We did the two day hopper thing and had oh so much fun. The kids loved the rides and seeing the characters.



Savannah's favorite things were seeing the princesses (which took longer than any ride, but she will tell you it was worth it), the Toon Town roller coaster and California Screamer (so scary, but she is our dare devil). She said there wasn't anything she didn't like.




Jonah's favorite ride was the River raft ride in California Adventure. He got soaked and couldn't get enough of it. Go figure, he hates water on his eyes, but loved this. He also like Soaring California, which was quite cool and the Matterhorn and Space Mountain. He didn't like Thunder Mountian, Splash Mountain and the Toon Town roller coaster. Oh ya and he said "The princesses are hot!" When I laughed he said "That means cute right?"




Jacob loved the Winnie the Pooh ride (so we did this 3 times), the Nemo ride, Autotopia and seeing Micky's house. He didn't like the fast rides so much or the Haunted House, but he didn't cry he was just quiet.

Dustin and I just had fun being with everyone having fun and eating lots of ice cream. Soaring California was probably our favorite though.
(Rhett, Angie, Mal, Kenz, Bo, Steve and Murphy joined the group staying at Disneyland.)

2 comments:

Stacie said...

were there tears in your eyes when you got to the happiest place on earth! :) I know how much you love that place. I am glad you had fun and your hair looks cute short. Jacob, I could just eat up, horray to jonah for getting in the water, and savannah, addie couldn't believe you like california screamer!!

Natalie said...

looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Love all of the pictures and seeing your cute little family.