OK so we were tagged back on March 5th (Sorry Katie) but I have been a little behind on my blog so sorry for anyone who has left messages for me and I am just now looking at it (Melissa and Jackie).
My kids have been tagged. . . here goes me trying to think of 8 things you just may not know about each of them. Oh, but I think I'm going to cheat and shorten it to 4 for the sake of the readers. Really, I don't know if you want to hear that much about my kiddos! (Quoted from Katie's site :))
Savannah 7
1. Savannah is a great climber. Savannah took us all over to her school for family night to show us that she can climb the pole (above) to the top all by herself. I must admit I a was impressed because I couldn't get myself 6 inches higher than starting point.
2. Savannah loves, loves, loves cats. She has Brown Kitty, which is a stuffed cat my mom got her when Jacob was born that she will not part with. It looks about 40 years old. She also helps all of the neighbors with there cats anytime she is given the chance. After school one of her most favorite things to do is go hold the cats outside. I think she will take care of cats professionally when she is older. And because we won't ever have one in our home I think this is a good idea. :)
3. Savannah is the most sweet, tender hearted child I know. She never picks favorites and everyone is her friend. She really does love everyone and never wants to leave anyone out. She is great at compliments and knows how to make others feel better.
4. Savannah loves her American Girl Doll that her Aunt Julie has spoiled her with. She love to dress her and play with her, and when she needs her alone time from her brothers this is what she likes to do best.
Jonah 4
1. Jonah has more energy than anyone I know. He constantly has to be moving. Which makes it hard to help him brush his teeth or read books to him at night because he is upside down, grabbing anything on the counters, pulling at your shirt, kicking you by accident and so we give him challenges to hold his hands still when doing such tasks. But with all of the energy he is by far the fastest runner in the family.
2. Jonah is very athletic and coordinated. He was riding a bike before he turned 2 and without training wheels at 3. He loves basketball and he loves people watching him do his "awsome stuff." He is also looking forward to playing on a soccer league this fall.
3. Jonah is obsessed with water parks, particularly Seven Peaks. He talks about it daily and if he meets a stranger he will tell them about it before anything else. He tells his Abby about it everytime they talk on the phone and he tells us one of his water park stories before bed each night.
4. Jonah is a very sensitive kid. He is loud and doesn't listen very well but he is so sweet. He feels so bad if someone hurts his feelings and he would never hurt someone on purpose. He loves to meet new friends at McDonalds and he cries very easily (double-edged sword). And one last thing, did we tell you he likes to talk (I guess we know where he got that from).
3 comments:
I was so very excited to see some blog updates Ms Megan! Anyway, thanks for doing the tag. I love to hear about your kids and wish everyday that you still lived down the street so we knew them better. Oh, and did I mention that the house next door to me is for sale???? Can I talk you into it?????
How fun to hear about your kids! It sounds like your older kids are really figuring out what they like - and Jacob really does have the best smile ever.
Megan,
It was so good to hear from you. Shanna started this blog thing for me and I'm so glad to see other people my age doing it. The twins will arrive May 8th if they don't come on their own. That will be a few days shy of 39 weeks. I'm meant to carry babies I guess. Your kids are darling and have grown up so fast. It's so good to see them. Please email me your number and I will let you know about the babies. I'm sure I will see you this summer.
Post a Comment